Here you will find a number of frequently asked questions and their answers. Your feedback is important to us. Do you have any other questions or suggestions? Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want us to add something.
Opening days and hours differ per location. You can find them in the detailed information sheet for each of the locations.
You can register if you are a student at a Higher Education Institution in Antwerp and possess a student number. You can also register if you are studying in another city, but living in Antwerp.
Free Wi-Fi is available at each of the study sites. Check the other facilities on the detailed information sheet for each of the locations.
We ask each student that uses the STUDY360 study places to log in on arrival and log out again when he or she has finished revising. This means the website is automatically updated.
We adopt the principle of ‘Few rules but lots of respect’. So our list of rules is short but anyone that does not respect them will be asked to leave the study location.
- Log in and out using the tablets provided for this purpose. This allows us to display the number of available places live on the website so that nobody turns up at a location and is surprised to find there is no space. We can disallow you the entrance to any study place for the whole period if you don’t check in.
- Study in the designated areas and at the designated spaces.
- Be polite. The staff, the building and facilities are there for you, treat them with respect.
- Do not cause any noise disturbance. Do not talk too loudly and please refrain from using your mobile phone.
- Any damage caused to the infrastructure will be on your account.
- Keep the rooms clean. Tidy up your place when you leave.
- Avoid wasting any space. Do not take up any more space to revise than necessary, your coat or bag do not need their own seats, and do not reserve seats for people who are not their yet.
STAN wishes you the best of luck with your exams!
Normally all study spaces are quiet. Some study spaces are more quiet than others, but at several locations you can use a headphone from Sennheiser, partner of STUDY360.
In the location pages on this website you’ll find tips for stressless breaks.
Several locations are! Check the location page to find out about its accessibility.
A login may only be used by one person, at one location, at any given time.
To make STUDY360 optimally accessible for everyone we ask you to log out when you leave the study location. If you forget to do so you are automatically logged out at 10 p.m.